Here at Amber Davenport we aim to transport you to a world full of happiness, colour and wonder in the form of beautifully Illustrated Wall Art, Homewares and Accessories.
Amber Davenport is a small family run business founded by Amber in 2016. We were born out of Amber’s desire to create joyous, playful and colourful artwork for children and adults alike. All of our products are lovingly designed and hand packed in our studio in the North West of England.
FOUNDER, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Hello! I founded my small business whilst studying textiles at university in Manchester. My work is vibrant, lively and filled with pattern. Primarily I work with acrylic paints and am inspired by my love of plants, wildlife and travel. When I'm not painting and designing new products you can find me packing your lovely orders whilst listening to Motown and drinking a cuppa!
Hi! In 2020 I left my 9-5 office job in finance to help Amber spread her beautiful illustrations to even more homes! My purpose is to ensure Amber has as much time as possible to do what she does best: create! My responsibility is to look after the day to day running of this wonderful small business. When I'm not packing your orders I can be found playing a guitar or watching my beloved Liverpool Football Club.
Mavis is the newest member of our team. She keeps a close eye on every step of the process from the initial painting of a design right through to the dispatch of an order. When Mavis isn't working she loves nothing more than to pig out on chicken, walk over keyboards and nap in incredibly impractical locations.
Our love of animals and the natural world drives our business and is at the heart of everything we do. We have been working towards using recyclable, compostable and biodegradable packaging where possible and are dedicated to improving the sustainability of our business as we grow.
- We use FSC Certified, acid free tissue paper printed onto with soy-based inks to wrap all of our products.
- We use Kraft tape which is fully recyclable and free from animal products.
- We use Biodegradable and Compostable cello bags which are made from vegetable starch.
-Our orders are packed in 100% recyclable cardboard envelopes and boxes.
- Our greetings cards are plastic free! We use a easy-peel, recyclable seal.
- We don't use bubble wrap to package our fragile ceramic products. Instead we use shredded paper which is 100% recyclable.
- We try to repurpose packaging from our supplier deliveries and encourage our suppliers to go plastic free where possible.
The only single use plastic we use in our packaging is the end caps of the tubes we package our A2 prints in. We’re looking for a solution!!